Jeg ønsker å lære norsk.
Jeg er fra Kina og god i aksent og kan skrive godt kinesisk tekst.
Når bor jeg i Narvik og studere norsk. Snart vil jeg ta en viktig eksammen, men jeg er svak i lytting og samtale. Jeg håper at det er noen kan øve med meg. Samtidlig kan jeg lære deg kinesisk.
Bergenstesten? Good luck!!
I wish my Norwegian could be at your level soon....
Thank you. It's not bergentest, it's norskprøve 2,3.
My Norwegian is not good yet, I am worried about it...
Well, at least you are preparing for an exam now! I will attend a beginner's course probably this summer. At the moment I am learning it at a leisurely pace. I feel furestrated when watching TV though, even with the subtitles on, I can hardly understand anything. I just imitate the people on TV and making funny noises ：D
I think it's better if you can learn it at a leisurely pace, that's exactly what I want...Interest are best teacher, I feel school sometimes destory my interests to the language.
Take it easy, good luck!
Maybe because you are doing the exam preparation course. I remember I had so much fun while doing General English, but after I transfered to IELTS prepration course, it bored me to death!!
I need to push myself a bit on learnring Norwegian though. Do need to find a job here at some point, and that's the reality that I have to face :(
Yes. And the teachers here are just like the teachers in primary school...
However, it's better if you push a little, we have to deal with the reality first:)
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries