Site Feedback

What is the definition of beauty?

Describe outer AND inner beauty please? Since the very word is so subjective, what constitutes beauty within (or out) individuals? Ladies and gentlemen, would you mind sharing your thoughts?

Share:

Comments

hi,i think our appearance or outer  beauty is important matter but inner beauty such as having good moral, being kind ,... is more important than outer beauty. for example when somebody who is very good looking but annoying me with his/her manner I hate this person and vice versa.

There is no description beauty

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder .... be it the inner one or the outer.

Human beauty = sexy outer part + readable in the eyes pure (genuine) inner part.

IMHO :-)

I define beauty as something that gives you aesthetic pleasure. It can be virtually anything. Since we like and enjoy different things (tastes differ), beauty is VERY subjective. When speaking about a person, I think beauty can be found in everything - the way you walk, the way you talk, how you speak and even how you think. It could be the beauty of particular thinking/mentality or the beauty of definite values/morals. People think of beauty as something shallow and light minded only because physical beauty is the easiest to perceive (which most people do). Also, I don't think there's a recipe for beauty. What's beautiful for one is ugly for another.

good question. I'd say:

outer beauty = how average one looks

inner beauty = how unique a person, in spite of every one else's uniqueness

beauty is depend on eyes, just like a food, everybody have a different desire for food

It is really hard to change stereotype of beauty as most people are created in flesh by GOD .  Outer beauty is so obsessive and fancy to resist .I met a beautiful girl hard to forget until 3 days later when i was a teenager. it takes much time and more experience to appreciate inner beauty . We all love to see beautiful things with naked eye instead of ugly and old people . Inner beauty is above average to perceive and savor  . You have to read this beauty in your heart and mind . If your heart were not beautiful enough , you cannot see the inner beauty.

IF YOUR HEART WERE NOT BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH TO TASTE  , YOU CANNOT PERCEIVE INNER BEAUTY. 

Add a comment