far from eyes far from mind
I think that the saying is: OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND.
Yeah! As long as you don't see that thing you'll probably forget about it =)
exactly. 「去る者は日々に疎し」かな、in Japanese. even what I don't want to forget.
I think it sort of means that when we don't see something we ignore it or don't keep it in our mind.
This is also a French expression, but in English it’s “out of sight, out of mind.”
What ons has lost becomes the most beautiful in his mind, sometimes.
- If you don't want to be friends with someone, what will you do? Delete them or simply don't text them back?
- nos souvenirs
- What consider about life in other country?
- NEW HERE :D
- Looking for Intermediate Learners of English
- Finding friends in Language partners... ?
- B1 Meinung schreiben::(ca.80 Wörter)
- Cho and đưa
- The dolescent . a parent
- I need a partner to improve my english and I can help with German