far from eyes far from mind
I think that the saying is: OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND.
Yeah! As long as you don't see that thing you'll probably forget about it =)
exactly. 「去る者は日々に疎し」かな、in Japanese. even what I don't want to forget.
I think it sort of means that when we don't see something we ignore it or don't keep it in our mind.
This is also a French expression, but in English it’s “out of sight, out of mind.”
What ons has lost becomes the most beautiful in his mind, sometimes.
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?
- what is better Dracula college or corresponding courses
- What’s better – Regular Collegeor correspondence courses?
- هر چه می خواهد دل تنگت بگو..
- Did you do a good deed for someone today?
- Feedback for tutors and other related things about lessons on italki!
- do you get annoyed if people here have fake, random or no profile picture at all?
- busco la gente
- some one help me please with learning English correctly