[Deleted]
What is your favorite way to learn a new language?Why

through language to talk with the people, listening and reading

Apr 10, 2013 4:07 PM
Comments · 33

First, I watch some videos in the target language to get an idea of the native speaker's intonation, manners and so on. Then, I look for an appropriate material that will contribute to my learning (good sites for practice, references, books). Before I start learning the basis I make sure that I truly want to master the chosen language and finally I get to work.

September 18, 2014

you should to feel in love with the language and sure interest in it , for me i think the way to learn is watch drama and movies , listen music and talk with  people ^-^

September 8, 2014

Listening to songs in English is not always a good way to learn the language. I often teach teenagers who know very little English. The vulgarity I hear from them comes straight from the songs they hear. The sentences cannot be repeated and should not be used. Advertisers often use phrases that are acceptable but sound similar to vulgarity when spoken by someone with limited English. Have an instructor select appropriate material if you are in doubt. 

April 30, 2014

i learn thai by watching thai programs. i can't read or write, but in just about 9 months, i realised i've learnt lots of vocabularies, can understand quite a lot when not looking at the subtitles and ok to communicate when in thailand. of course just some basic sentences or even just a few words. i plan to take classes soon. i guess it's easier if u first know the language then go to classes. if not there're far too many things to remember and u may lose interest soon.

March 9, 2014

I ADVISE YOU TO LEARN FIRST THE "GRAMMAR" BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE.  LIKE WHEN TO USE THE PRESENT TENSE ,THE FUTURE PERFECT TENSE....THE PAST TENSE TO  PAST PERFECT TENSE....

May 12, 2013
Show more