which English name is beautiful
I want to change my English name. I am an business woman, which name is good for me?
Jasmine is a good name. It inspires both from east culture and west culture. Do you know Yasemin as a name in Turkish and Arabic. If you don't want to use Jasmine, It may choose Jessica as an western name. Good luck.
I agree that Jasmine is a lovely name choice.
I want you to know that Jessica is a very popular name here in the USA so it is not unique. It's not a bad name, but many women have this name. I know of only one other person with the name of Jasmine.
- Newcommer in italki
- How many languages would you like to learn?
- تبادل اللغات
- If you didn't speak your native language, would you learnt it?
- تكلم العربية
- Name three things that you would like to do once you learn your language/s
- 사람들이 저새계서 함게 다 언어를 알면 새상의 모습이 어떻게 편했는지 궁금하다.
- Can a Chinese speaks English as good as a native American does?
- What would you do if someone or people stare at you for a long time?
- Let's talk about music!