which English name is beautiful
I want to change my English name. I am an business woman, which name is good for me?
Jasmine is a good name. It inspires both from east culture and west culture. Do you know Yasemin as a name in Turkish and Arabic. If you don't want to use Jasmine, It may choose Jessica as an western name. Good luck.
I agree that Jasmine is a lovely name choice.
I want you to know that Jessica is a very popular name here in the USA so it is not unique. It's not a bad name, but many women have this name. I know of only one other person with the name of Jasmine.
- To improve your listening skills and/or (pronunciation) in Dutch ^^
- Why learning arabic is so difficult :(
- Change work
- I would like help in speaking japanese.
- What slang do you know?
- English Discussion
- from Russia with love :D
- How to say more attractive work for life?
- what is the difference between "wanna"with "want"?