k3541729
Looking for a serious language partner (Korean-Cantonese)

Hi I'm Korean and currently I'm interested in learning Cantonese

I'm now in HK as an exchange student in HKU.

If you are a Cantonese native speaker and seriously into learning Korean

I hope we can have 1 hour or two on skype where we can actually have a lesson for each other.

(I find it really helpful to talk in foreign language with native speaker when learning the language. And this is basically how I improved my English haha)

We can split the time and hold a lesson for each other.

We can also make a good friend. :)

I hope this would be 1 :1

and I prefer girls over boys (I feel more comfortable with girls)

and also I'd prefer someone who's about my age.

But if you are really interested and seriously into this, those things listed above wouldn't matter much.

Plz, could you let me know your skype ID in the comment?

Apr 11, 2013 2:43 PM
Comments · 9

Hi I'm also a girl (......woman i'd say) from HK!!

i'm currently learning korean and I'd love to offer help for your learning as well!!

but the trouble is i dont have skype,

so if you have any other method that suits your learning,

i'm there for u~~~ =D

화이팅!!!

April 18, 2013

Hello,

I'm interested in taking the Cantonese certificate course at the University of Hong Kong but am not sure if it is any good or not. 

What are your experiences of learning Cantonese at the university? Is the course any good? Would you recommend it? 

Would love to hear more about it before I apply

Thanks

Jing

November 25, 2013

hello:)
im from hong kong native canto speaker hahaha but am currently in uk for studying
i know you have jeff as your teacher now but maybe we can be frds as well? hehheeh
goodluck on learning canto!:)

loves x 

April 24, 2013

hey i'm very intersted in learning korean to so can any body here help me i'll be very gratful for you maybe i'll teach you arbic or frensh or english or a little hindi think about it waiting for you ...

April 20, 2013

i am really interest in Korean . i can speak Cantonese . maybe we can exchange our language. my skype is Chase9493

April 20, 2013
Show more