The most complicated part of the English is the Phrasal Verbs.
They are really difficult because if you chage any word the mean will change, Any advices how can I learn more about them?.
Thanks a lot for your time dudes.
No rules, no logic. they are simply fixed set immutable inseparable compound words, just hard slog and memory...
I'm not a "dude", but I can give you a very good website where you can take quizzes on phrasal verbs. They are automatically graded, so you can see how well you are retaining the information. I hope this helps! I use this site for my students.
- Have you ever been to Morocco?
- Cost of living in anglophone countries
- Please give me some suggestion and recommendations
- what is your the biggest event in your life ?
- Is anyone watching Wimbledon?
- What would happen if Pinocchio says that her nose will grow now?
- anybody want to learn about Chinese or Korean please contact to me by English
- Suche nach Freunden
- ¿estaríais dispuestas a pagar por pertenecer a una comunidad de español?