The most complicated part of the English is the Phrasal Verbs.
They are really difficult because if you chage any word the mean will change, Any advices how can I learn more about them?.
Thanks a lot for your time dudes.
No rules, no logic. they are simply fixed set immutable inseparable compound words, just hard slog and memory...
I'm not a "dude", but I can give you a very good website where you can take quizzes on phrasal verbs. They are automatically graded, so you can see how well you are retaining the information. I hope this helps! I use this site for my students.
- Learning Brazilian Portuguese vs European Portuguese?
- Mashrou' Leila's "3 Minutes"
- Story books in Arabic
- Is it correct
- the insomina problem!!
- el subjuntivo para expresar futuro
- Searching for a teacher
- is it OR does it
- Can You Suggest Me English Series Which's Pronounce is Clear
- What words do you find hard to say in English?