The most complicated part of the English is the Phrasal Verbs.
They are really difficult because if you chage any word the mean will change, Any advices how can I learn more about them?.
Thanks a lot for your time dudes.
No rules, no logic. they are simply fixed set immutable inseparable compound words, just hard slog and memory...
I'm not a "dude", but I can give you a very good website where you can take quizzes on phrasal verbs. They are automatically graded, so you can see how well you are retaining the information. I hope this helps! I use this site for my students.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- what's the difference of " lighting" and "lamp" in its usage ?
- Looking for language exchange partners who can practise Ehglish with me on Saturday nights(Beijing Time) .
- Is there anyone avalaible to practise English now?
- Build Me Up, Buttercup by the Foundations
- Why learn Arabic?
- Do you think fathers should share parental leave?
- Consigli su Roma e Lecce
- I would like to share books.