The most complicated part of the English is the Phrasal Verbs.
They are really difficult because if you chage any word the mean will change, Any advices how can I learn more about them?.
Thanks a lot for your time dudes.
No rules, no logic. they are simply fixed set immutable inseparable compound words, just hard slog and memory...
I'm not a "dude", but I can give you a very good website where you can take quizzes on phrasal verbs. They are automatically graded, so you can see how well you are retaining the information. I hope this helps! I use this site for my students.
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?
- what is better Dracula college or corresponding courses
- What’s better – Regular Collegeor correspondence courses?
- هر چه می خواهد دل تنگت بگو..
- Did you do a good deed for someone today?
- Feedback for tutors and other related things about lessons on italki!