The most complicated part of the English is the Phrasal Verbs.
They are really difficult because if you chage any word the mean will change, Any advices how can I learn more about them?.
Thanks a lot for your time dudes.
No rules, no logic. they are simply fixed set immutable inseparable compound words, just hard slog and memory...
I'm not a "dude", but I can give you a very good website where you can take quizzes on phrasal verbs. They are automatically graded, so you can see how well you are retaining the information. I hope this helps! I use this site for my students.
- Anyone who know a project called Work and Travel?
- Si tienes la oportunidad de ir a vivir a otro pais, que estaras hacer alli?
- I wanna learn Armenian.
- Look for persistent language exchange partner My Chinese for your English
- Help with English
- We need help with our translation of experimental instrution in analog circuit and digital cicuit
- Which first book to start English?
- Why my Arabic questions are regarded as unclear and not useful?
- Do you have something healthy you enjoy doing??