Language partner (Portuguese[PT]-Cantonese)
Looking for someone who wants to have skype exchange conversations in Portuguese and Cantonese. I am from Portugal, don't expect Brazilian accent
There is a pledge to be made to join me in this.
In the Portuguese hour, no english or any other language can be used.
In the Cantonese hour, no english or any other language can be used.
What do you think? is it possible? Who wants to be my partner?
I have preferences for time zone and location, if possible.
I am only looking for one partner at this moment.
I am wondering if you still want to practise Cantonese. I am a native Cantonese speaker and I speak portuguese as well. I am also looking for a serious language partner to practise my portuguese. Let me know if you are interested.
- Dire Straits
- Why so many Latin American countries are ranked as the most violent countries in the world?
- Pro und Kontra (Sozialversicherung in Deutschland)
- qual é a idade em que a pessoa pode ser punida por crimes em seu país?
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might