Site Feedback

learn garman

please drop me some useful hints in learning german

Share:

Comments

Jojo sucht glück  und  extra  German...These  are  my  favorite  for  learning with subtitles on youtube.i translate good german songs to english  or  native...i write  too much and make  songs with my favorite songs and movies  with  deutsch subtitle and i watch each one  nearly  five  times...

Ich folge  Jojo sucht glück  und  Extra  German.Das sind  perfekt für Deutsch lernen..und  ich  habe soviel Filme mit untertitle..ich immer schreibe  und  ich sende jeden wochenende mail für test senden..Du must eine brieffreunde finden von Germany.ich übersetze meine liedr von  german bis english oder nativen.also hier ist beste......

well i am sure you do  al for learning and these are  all i can say..i hope i am correct in german.

pls make me correct if i have any mistake in german if you notice... 

em but i cant judge your german coz im just a beginner

weell listen carefully  my  friend...i  have  been learning german  for  just  three MOUNTHS...

can you believe that..just  i  did the  ways which i showed above  and my german got  better than each day...just  try..EXTRA  GERMAN has  german subtitles...when you dont know  any meaning  just  check  english meaning  and  you  can learn  easly  making sentence....jojo such glück  ist  same...all with german subtitle....these movies are  from germany for german beginners...and also same time you can hear how they sound in german....honestly  maybe  100 mistakes in my  titles  above  but  its much  better  than  nothing....i can help  you about  sustitles  and  parts..can  give  links....it will be easy for you...good luck...

ok im very thANKkful 4 your cooperation und vielen dank

bittee...

Add a comment