Tagalog actually originated with its own alphabet with figures representing a sound much like the Korean script. This alphabet was too intimidating for the spaniards so they incorporated the roman letter alphabet and the vowels are identical to spanish vowels. Some assume that since many words are identical or close to spanish words that the language follows suit to the spanish grammar. This is not true! Tagalog is an Asian Language and the Philippines is an Asian Country so the language and culture is Asian with the grammar following suite to the evolution of Tagalog in Asia.
- وین رحتی من امس وړی ادرسینی یادګتورتی
- has any English speaker in Chongqing,China
- Do you like the dinosaur？
- the new music is discover for you too join us...
- Stumbling Block of Learning A Language
- German gender
- What is your greatest fear?
- I want to go to Tibet this year.who want to go.So we can go together.(Is sincerely looking for partners.)
- earth/sky (heaven)
- German Language partner?