is there anyone who is fluent in Sanskrit ?
is there anyone who is fluent in Sanskrit ? I just started learning myself. I can tutor chinese in return or pay a fee for Sanskrit tutoring. it would be better if we can meet in Shanghai to exchange/tutoring.
no i think there are very few people who can talk sanskrit fluently.. i can speak sanskrit but not fluently i can understand and can also speak but consume time in thinking
for learning you shell come to india first and in religious places you can found many pandits who can teach or there is a course in collage in india for sanskrit learning where you got batchler and masters degree and learn far better sanskrit. i had studied sanskrit upto 8th class in school times so, i know this language in normal form but not advanced sanskrit of ancient times.
If you don't mind I can teach you sanskrit But I don't know also properly sanskrit But I help your ..!! If you interest
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?
- Any tips for travelling around Edinburgh?
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...