Jumana_1999
I really would love to learn Persian =)

Hey, My first language is Arabic but i'm better at English.=)
I would really love to learn Persian , it seems to be a really wonderful and a different language than the usual languages the rest would speak as they are Arabic, French and English, and i really love Iran and it's really beautiful, please; anyone can help me out here in exchange for some Arabic and English? 

Apr 13, 2013 11:46 AM
Comments · 19

Hi Jumana, I may be able to help you. my first language is persian and I am completely fluent in eglish and french. 

And to answer the question of hht19900707: Persian is an Indo-european language, while arabic is semitic, so the former has the same root with Latin, Germanic and Indian languages. The reason people get confused is because both arabic and persian languages use the same alphabet (even if persian has 4 more letters), but the evolution of scipt has nothing to do with the evolution of language.   

April 19, 2013

Dear Ms. Jumana , I wanna to learn english and i'll happy if you follow me and correct my texts. i'll try to help you to learn persian of basic.

April 6, 2015

kanisa

many different are between two languages ,arabic and persian

persian is one the uropian hindi languages but Arabic is other kind.....

June 9, 2015

سلام ، من دانشجوي دكتري حسابداري هستم و در حال آموزش زبان اينگليسي ، خوشحال ميشم با هم آشنا بشيم

April 6, 2015

The best way to learn farsi is to download all of ur favorite farsi songs on ur music device and get the lyrics for them from the internet, and each time u listen to the song translate a new word for urself from that song, and if its ur favorite song ull be listening to it often! keep translating word by word until u learn all of the song's lyrics

September 10, 2013
Show more