Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

The Let's Learn Japanese youtube series

Hey. I'm currently watching an old 80's youtube series called Let's Learn Japanese. Does anyone know if it's a good resource, or can anyone give me any other good resources to start with? Thank you? :)

Share:

Comments

If it is a good resource I really don't know, but I will search it, cause I always wanted to learn japanese too. :)  

hi there ! i'm actually using this http://www.nhk.or.jp/lesson/ available in many languages ! =)

@Shesta thank you ver much! This is a very good source :)

if you want to learn Japanese,there are many resources in the Internet,you can search it,I learn Japanese with a Japan before,but now my do not learn Japanese for a long time,I still want to learn ,if I  find something good,i will tell you.

@Ella thank you I would appreciate it. :)

you're welcome ! if you can already read the kana you can try the addon rikaikun, it's a little software you add to your browser (i use it on google chrome) so when you pass the mouse over kanji it gives  the kana reading and the translation. I can't even think what i would do without it =)

I also use the yokoso's website newlestter, they send you a grammar point with examples everyday in your email

you're welcome ! if you can already read the kana you can try the addon rikaikun, it's a little software you add to your browser (i use it on google chrome) so when you pass the mouse over kanji it gives  the kana reading and the translation. I can't even think what i would do without it =)

I also use the yokoso's website newlestter, they send you a grammar point with examples everyday in your email

Add a comment