Site Feedback

The Let's Learn Japanese youtube series

Hey. I'm currently watching an old 80's youtube series called Let's Learn Japanese. Does anyone know if it's a good resource, or can anyone give me any other good resources to start with? Thank you? :)

Share:

Comments

If it is a good resource I really don't know, but I will search it, cause I always wanted to learn japanese too. :)  

hi there ! i'm actually using this http://www.nhk.or.jp/lesson/ available in many languages ! =)

@Shesta thank you ver much! This is a very good source :)

if you want to learn Japanese,there are many resources in the Internet,you can search it,I learn Japanese with a Japan before,but now my do not learn Japanese for a long time,I still want to learn ,if I  find something good,i will tell you.

@Ella thank you I would appreciate it. :)

you're welcome ! if you can already read the kana you can try the addon rikaikun, it's a little software you add to your browser (i use it on google chrome) so when you pass the mouse over kanji it gives  the kana reading and the translation. I can't even think what i would do without it =)

I also use the yokoso's website newlestter, they send you a grammar point with examples everyday in your email

you're welcome ! if you can already read the kana you can try the addon rikaikun, it's a little software you add to your browser (i use it on google chrome) so when you pass the mouse over kanji it gives  the kana reading and the translation. I can't even think what i would do without it =)

I also use the yokoso's website newlestter, they send you a grammar point with examples everyday in your email

Add a comment