what is your topic or experience when you talk to a foreigner? especially the first time
it is hard sometime to find a interesting and acceptable topic
and it is awkward when there seems nothing to say.However you still want to keep conversation going
Talking with a foreigner should not be very different than speaking with a non-foreigner. In fact, I think it should be easier! Two people from different cultures would have a lot to learn from each other. Please feel free to talk about anything in the same manner as you would when meeting a non-foreigner for the first time. :)
To me, the first conversation is always the easiest because it's a good time to get to know each other. Ask questions about each other and try to see what interests or opinions you have in common - or, if you have opposing opinions, that sometimes makes for an interesting conversation too.
P.S. Just a few quick corrections, in case you're interested:
It is hard sometimes to find an interesting and acceptable topic.
And it is awkward when there seems to be nothing to say, but you still want to keep the conversation going.
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?
- Words as weapons