what is your topic or experience when you talk to a foreigner? especially the first time
it is hard sometime to find a interesting and acceptable topic
and it is awkward when there seems nothing to say.However you still want to keep conversation going
Talking with a foreigner should not be very different than speaking with a non-foreigner. In fact, I think it should be easier! Two people from different cultures would have a lot to learn from each other. Please feel free to talk about anything in the same manner as you would when meeting a non-foreigner for the first time. :)
To me, the first conversation is always the easiest because it's a good time to get to know each other. Ask questions about each other and try to see what interests or opinions you have in common - or, if you have opposing opinions, that sometimes makes for an interesting conversation too.
P.S. Just a few quick corrections, in case you're interested:
It is hard sometimes to find an interesting and acceptable topic.
And it is awkward when there seems to be nothing to say, but you still want to keep the conversation going.
- HSK Exam Information // Brief Overview
- WHY IS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SO CONFUSING?
- which is more important? Reading or Social practice?
- hello，i am chinese girl，i want to learn korean我是中国人，想学习韩语
- Is there someone who want a friend speking Chinese ? If you can speak fluent English, connect me
- Biggest mistake !There is no apostrophe in german/Deutsch!
- Helleo,there is China.if you want to learn Chinese，come～
- Buscando un amigo
- looking for en English teacher
- جمهورية مصر العربية , الاسكندرية