What are some commonly used Korean phrases?
I'm not good at remembering things at the top of my head but here's a site I use!
하지마 (ha ji ma): stop it
빨리 or 빨리 빨리 (pali, pali pali): chop chop! (as in "faster!")
hit me up and ask me more :)
A phrase commonly used by the store owner/ waitress when walking into the restaurant:
어서 오세요! (Which literally means to come in quickly or a variation of that, I think :D)
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Studying Abroad- 留学する
- forever english
- how to become better in listening comprehension?
- The Mysterious and Ubiquitous Italki Follower
- What is your favorite song in your native language ?
- Can anyone suggest to me some American famous youtubers??
- Common Khaleeji Nouns and Time
- What is the most important thing in your life?
- What do you think about Colombia?