What are some commonly used Korean phrases?
I'm not good at remembering things at the top of my head but here's a site I use!
하지마 (ha ji ma): stop it
빨리 or 빨리 빨리 (pali, pali pali): chop chop! (as in "faster!")
hit me up and ask me more :)
A phrase commonly used by the store owner/ waitress when walking into the restaurant:
어서 오세요! (Which literally means to come in quickly or a variation of that, I think :D)
- What do you think about blogging?
- Who has recently applied to become an italki teacher?
- The language you are studying.
- What is the fully meaning of...
- Is this an acceptable report? Is the style and the structure of the report correct? Thanks.
- What era would you want to live in ?
- How Many Languages Can We Learn In The Same Period?
- CAE writing topics
- live your life