What are some commonly used Korean phrases?
I'm not good at remembering things at the top of my head but here's a site I use!
하지마 (ha ji ma): stop it
빨리 or 빨리 빨리 (pali, pali pali): chop chop! (as in "faster!")
hit me up and ask me more :)
A phrase commonly used by the store owner/ waitress when walking into the restaurant:
어서 오세요! (Which literally means to come in quickly or a variation of that, I think :D)
- الغة العربية
- What do people in English-speaking countries think of the Filipino accent?
- The latest french songs
- What's your favorite top ten songs in English?
- Chinese college students, who want to speak English in the intersection of female friends
- 言語学習について： なぜ日本人は英語が話せない？
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- what does the meaning of "in the league table of countries",and how to use it.
- which culture dose Nigeri belongs to，high context culture or low context culture?