What are some commonly used Korean phrases?
I'm not good at remembering things at the top of my head but here's a site I use!
하지마 (ha ji ma): stop it
빨리 or 빨리 빨리 (pali, pali pali): chop chop! (as in "faster!")
hit me up and ask me more :)
A phrase commonly used by the store owner/ waitress when walking into the restaurant:
어서 오세요! (Which literally means to come in quickly or a variation of that, I think :D)
- I heard once someone saying .... If you want to address a woman use french language
- Why is French so different from other romance languages?
- Visit to Paris looking for a Language meetup group
- Kan noen rette min norsk?
- Je veux apprendre - vous voulez apprendre l'anglais
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words