Friends in Cyberspace
Are cyberspace friends as trusted as friends in real life??
We should be careful when choose our friends, don't matter if is in the real life or in internet.
its so important that when we want to choos freind we must attintoin .... thanks:)
At the beginning I trust all people, but I try learn them… when I noticed that person tell me small lie I stopped to talk with him)
I trust them. But once they failed my trust, I won't talk to them.
How much trust you can give highly depends upon how they treat you . Keep observation as often as not by your intuition .
@Bruce By trust I mean sharing your personal details, worries, aspirations as we do with friends in our real life, it may be on a genderless level.
- What is the difference between theses verbs?
- Looking for native German speakers or people studying German with level B1+
- Pregunta sobre las preposiciones
- 6 reglas de oro de la ortografía del idioma español.
- This forum is not active, Is it because of it is not totally free?
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .