Friends in Cyberspace
Are cyberspace friends as trusted as friends in real life??
We should be careful when choose our friends, don't matter if is in the real life or in internet.
its so important that when we want to choos freind we must attintoin .... thanks:)
At the beginning I trust all people, but I try learn them… when I noticed that person tell me small lie I stopped to talk with him)
I trust them. But once they failed my trust, I won't talk to them.
How much trust you can give highly depends upon how they treat you . Keep observation as often as not by your intuition .
@Bruce By trust I mean sharing your personal details, worries, aspirations as we do with friends in our real life, it may be on a genderless level.
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"
- Buscando amigos para conversar/mandar mensajes
- How to learn the language
- Reading guide for Italian books