Friends in Cyberspace
Are cyberspace friends as trusted as friends in real life??
We should be careful when choose our friends, don't matter if is in the real life or in internet.
At the beginning I trust all people, but I try learn them… when I noticed that person tell me small lie I stopped to talk with him)
I trust them. But once they failed my trust, I won't talk to them.
How much trust you can give highly depends upon how they treat you . Keep observation as often as not by your intuition .
@Bruce By trust I mean sharing your personal details, worries, aspirations as we do with friends in our real life, it may be on a genderless level.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Common mistake I noticed with Spanish speakers
- How does just 'chatting' become purposeful conversation (from IATEFL 2015)
- Do you know special education?
- Have you taken the TOPIK?
- Common mistakes when learning Japanese
- In your opinion, what is the most interesting city to visit in New Year?
- 공부할래는 ?
- Studying Abroad- 留学する