Tips on good websites for learning Swedish
Here are some tips on good websites in my latest blogpost on Nordic Spotlight: http://www.nordicspotlight.com/ns/index.php/arts-a-culture/culture/472-speak-like-a-swede-4-13
Tack sa micket! nice tools to work with(:
hello!...I was reading your site and it is very useful all one can find there..but I write this lines becouse I sense the need to find conversation or dialogues in svenska...I was looking for this in the web and it is really hard to find....I think it is necessary when one wants to learn a lenguage...sometimes I really would like to read or hear the usual dialogues of the natives from sweden...I think it would be great if one could hear with mp3 and download this mp3.
here is one more - swedish - english
Swedish is not easy but....only fight on :-)
I am teaching english in Thailand, but i am from cameroon. I would like to improve in my language.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?