Tips on good websites for learning Swedish
Here are some tips on good websites in my latest blogpost on Nordic Spotlight: http://www.nordicspotlight.com/ns/index.php/arts-a-culture/culture/472-speak-like-a-swede-4-13
Tack sa micket! nice tools to work with(:
hello!...I was reading your site and it is very useful all one can find there..but I write this lines becouse I sense the need to find conversation or dialogues in svenska...I was looking for this in the web and it is really hard to find....I think it is necessary when one wants to learn a lenguage...sometimes I really would like to read or hear the usual dialogues of the natives from sweden...I think it would be great if one could hear with mp3 and download this mp3.
here is one more - swedish - english
Swedish is not easy but....only fight on :-)
I am teaching english in Thailand, but i am from cameroon. I would like to improve in my language.
- People who like smile are beautiful. :)
- what's the diffirence between bill and invoice?
- Let's talk about music.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?