Site Feedback

Language. SO MANY. WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE?

What language would YOU like to learn, and why?

I want to learn Korean because it would be helpful in my carrer :0 help? ^^

Share:

Comments

I would love to learn spanish and norweigen so i can spent with my cousins while knowing what there talking about :P

I would like to learn korean because it's a chalange, I like this language, and it will be so nice to understand  a song or a drama without translation . ^^

I myself want to learn Korean and Chinese though my major now is Japanese. >"<
I just find Chinese is kinda suitable for me. And Korean is for my hobby ~ 

I want to learn Korean, because i just love it with no reason.

Since the day i started watching Korean dramas, and listed to Korean music, i was hooked. 

Just love the sound of it and everything, it's unexplainable! Haha xD

I want to learn English because it's the main language in the world. If I dominate that idiom I'll communicate with a lot of people.

I would like to learn turkish because it's a chalange with myself that i can do it , I like this language, and it will be so nice to understand it and ofcourse i love turkia and im hope that one day i live in it

I would like to learn Korean for fun. It seems really interesting, although I have never been very good at learning languages. 

Languages are just the way to understand the purpose of the person.Learn that language which helps in your carrier and interesting culture.

you shell learn hindi.. because there are many language which are similar to hindi like.. urdu, sanskrit, haryanvi, khari boli etc. so you will found all these languages are coorelated and you can kill 4-5 birds with one stone :)

I think that choosing a language to study is a very individual matter. When it comes to languages I kind of go with a flow.

I started learning Spanish at uni and just don't wan't this time to be wasted (like it was with French and German, studied them at school, but I don' remember anything).

And I started learning Korean because I lived there (originally I wanted to study Chinese). And after returning I just wanted to carry on. Don't know what my next language is going to be. It depends where I'm gonna move to next :)

I think that learning every language is a challenge. And a lot of fun, too. And every next laguage you learn seems easier. 

Some people learn languages because they find them useful, sme just for the fun of it. But we all discover a new world while leaning. Anf that is what i like so much about it.

If you want to learn Korean because it will be good fr your carrer, do it! It is a very interesting language. I find it fascinating. But I guess it was the same when I started learning Spanish :)

Good luck!

Add a comment