Site Feedback

Spanish, French, German and Arabic on Skype!

Hello everybody!

A friend and I are creating a skype group where everyone can learn or improve the language he/she would like to experience. We are starting with the languages Arabic fos7a, French, German and Spanish (but will possibly be able to add more languages in the future!). Drawing from all different parts of the world, it's bound to be a wonderfully interesting experience!

If you are interested, simply write down your skype name and I will add you to the skype group.
It's as simple as that! Please don't hesitate to contact me, I hope we get many participants!

See you soon!
Cheers,
Garret

Share:

Comments

deshanabeysingha

hi im mahmoud elmansy

hello I am a native spanish speaker I can help with spanish and I am willing to improve my english.

I almost forgot to give you my skype account Lol,

Arabic[standard,Moroccan and other accents]/ french [C2]/english[C1]

My skype is: soki.souka

hello.I'm a native persian speaker. i can help with persian. I also like to improve my english and really like to learn German. I'd be glad to join you.

my skype: saeedbehzadi71

Hola, im Spanish speaker, i want to know if you help too in English? because i want to improve it.

My Skype: HD5770VaporX

Hi, I'm a Chinese speaker. Can I join this skype group?

I want to learn new language, especially improve my Spanish!

my sk: gossipla.         Thanks!

Hello, I am interested in spanish. Please check me in : iliassintino1, I help with french, arabic or english.

hi ,am yoyo,spanish learner,speak mandarin,english and cantonese

Add a comment