Site Feedback

Internet love

Internet love is regarded as an effective way to satify emotional needs. Do you agree or disagree?

Is it prior to the realistic relationship?

Share:

Comments

i mean internet love not traveling

Do you mean: have a romantic relationship through Internt, or Just friendship?

the internet it's a good way to get many friends (of course being careful)

so, if you find a person who make you feel happy, perhaps you become a couple, i think that's not bad

the internet it's a good way to get many friends (of course being careful)

so, if you find a person who make you feel happy, perhaps you become a couple, i think that's not bad

u can meet someone over internet. but if u dont meet this person in real life, u cant be sure that it is love. and unless two people meet in real life, they should keep their expectations in a reasonable level, not to get hurt.

I disagree 

hello Adan I think that a romantic relationship through internet is very difficult unless they both live near or they plan to move where they can share happy moments together and if they would have similars beliefs and values.However if they are from different religions and they were very strong willed about their own beliefs, they could try to change each other to his/her own religion or beliefs then It would become a war between them and maybe even if they love each other it may destroy their relationship. I think that love grow up among respect, tolerance, happy moments together, kisses, hugs, funny conversations, compatibility, etc. between two people who are far away some things are impossible to happen, maybe they become jelous about some situations, maybe they feel lonelier many times, maybe they want to share some things but they can not, maybe their families are not agree. I think that make friends here and share experiences and learning from each other is good but start a relationship I dont think so. 

sometimes internet help us, but sometimes it doesnt

Add a comment