Site Feedback

I feel empty

What happened to me? I hate this feeling…I just broke up with my boyfriend. What make me feel awful is that I am accustomed to be in a relationship, share my happiness or sadness with the other guy. But that guy is no longer there. I know I have to find something else to do but I just don't feel like doing anything. My best girlfriend is busy hunting for jobs these days so I don't want to bother her with my negative feelings. I don't want to be like this anymore. What am I supposed to do?

Share:

Comments

I'm sorry you feel so sad. I think it's normal to feel like that after a break up but hopefully soon you'll feel better. I think it'd be good to try to stay active and do thing to try to take your mind off things.

You don't need  anyone for reaching your happiness ,  the only thing you have to do is    believe in yoursef   see at the person you are and see that we  all born  in this world to die  alone... sad  but is just honestly ,   at times when i feel   empty  I try to convince  myself that  nobody worth for  me , and nobody  would takes the best  of me ,  and i also   put an armor close right there to the world  for avoiding those times  what puts you down so bad..

Add a comment