I feel empty
What happened to me? I hate this feeling…I just broke up with my boyfriend. What make me feel awful is that I am accustomed to be in a relationship, share my happiness or sadness with the other guy. But that guy is no longer there. I know I have to find something else to do but I just don't feel like doing anything. My best girlfriend is busy hunting for jobs these days so I don't want to bother her with my negative feelings. I don't want to be like this anymore. What am I supposed to do?
I'm sorry you feel so sad. I think it's normal to feel like that after a break up but hopefully soon you'll feel better. I think it'd be good to try to stay active and do thing to try to take your mind off things.
You don't need anyone for reaching your happiness , the only thing you have to do is believe in yoursef see at the person you are and see that we all born in this world to die alone... sad but is just honestly , at times when i feel empty I try to convince myself that nobody worth for me , and nobody would takes the best of me , and i also put an armor close right there to the world for avoiding those times what puts you down so bad..
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Empty Brain
- I need spanish friend. Pls. help me :(
- Computer is destroying our health
- Language Exchange
- 「好きな映画とドラマは何ですか？」Favourite Movie?
- ¿Conoces la celebración de "Sant Jordi"?
- Te atreves aprender español desde cero?
- English speakers using your language
- i speak arabic and i can help. i speak english too