English in your life, what it mean?
Could you tell me, why english is so interesting to you?
English is not only interesting, it is also an important, perhaps the most important, language used in business all over the world.
English is very popular.
for almost any profession need English.
English is not just a lauguage it's the key of world. That''s what's makes more important then any other languages...
It's useful, it has allowed me to have conversations with people around the world wich is something that I love to do. Being able to speak english gives you an ample range of oportunities. I love music and there are many singers in english. In my case I feel fine just to know that I speak two of the world's most spoken languages, spanish and english, one day I'd like to learn chinese.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- who can help me in syntax pleaseplease
- Finding japanese friends to speak in Japanese ou English.
- What are your favorite groups or singers?
- why people are greedy of money
- How long does it take to learn spanish ? Or any language
- Diferenciar o português de Portugal (Europeu) e do Brasil
- Ein(e) Partner(in) für ein Deutsch-Französisches Gespräch
- Good Free Kanji (Or just Japanese learning) Resources (Websites, documents etc.)?
- What is important to enter in a good university?