Do you use the word ?
"I'm jelly" means "I'm jealous"
Do you use it?
Hi Yumi, why this question?
I heard this phrase.
but it isn't on my dictionary.
I personally don't use that. I think it is usually used on television in silly shows. It's not used very often in every day conversation, as far as I know.
Yes it does mean jealous, but people use it as a rhyme. It is proper to use with your friends, as of trying to make a joke. Lol
Right it means Jealous , but people use it for fun, or as a joke with friends ..
yes it belong to the word jealous
- I need to learn English with someone
- Learning Article : Time Adverbials In Portuguese
- Learning Spanish/Another Language
- How is my Mandarin Chinese?
- Zái zhōngguò yào xuéxi !
- How to Pronounce the word "open", should be "open" or "oben"?
- Hi everyone! Have you ever read others' English entries to improve your own English?
- What is the second most spoken language in Europe?
- una pregunta sobre la lengua española