Do you use the word ?
"I'm jelly" means "I'm jealous"
Do you use it?
Hi Yumi, why this question?
I heard this phrase.
but it isn't on my dictionary.
I personally don't use that. I think it is usually used on television in silly shows. It's not used very often in every day conversation, as far as I know.
Yes it does mean jealous, but people use it as a rhyme. It is proper to use with your friends, as of trying to make a joke. Lol
Right it means Jealous , but people use it for fun, or as a joke with friends ..
yes it belong to the word jealous
- Keep on or give up
- skype group for females
- what's the best way to learn german faster ?
- How do you set your keyboard to type accented letters
- why are my english notebooks/discussions being written in arabic division ?
- impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo :ACQUA IN BOCCA
- Impara l'italiano,cucinando!Modi di dire legati al ciboUSARE IL BASTONE E LA CAROTA / ACQUA IN BOCCA
- Orasul dorintei
- How do you consider someone is weird or normal?