Do you use the word ?
"I'm jelly" means "I'm jealous"
Do you use it?
Hi Yumi, why this question?
I heard this phrase.
but it isn't on my dictionary.
I personally don't use that. I think it is usually used on television in silly shows. It's not used very often in every day conversation, as far as I know.
Yes it does mean jealous, but people use it as a rhyme. It is proper to use with your friends, as of trying to make a joke. Lol
Right it means Jealous , but people use it for fun, or as a joke with friends ..
yes it belong to the word jealous
- You are beautiful? Are you handsome? What is beauty? What is handsome?
- Learning the Language
- pls help me................
- written sentence structure.
- apps for those who are just started learning Japanese. (apps para los que recién están aprendiendo japonés)
- I Want to talk with you.
- Which is the hapinnes? what do you think.....
- kind of,how to use this expression
- Learning Article : One Easy Trick To Instantly Reduce Your Accent In English