why so many languages in the world?
well.. everybody know the legend about languages...but true is it,or not??we just people...we live in different countries,but why us is so many?
Surely we can't be able to count the number of languages in world in total. How ever some languages are more dominant than other. Like Enlgish, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Japanese and hence forth. Still i found oud that in many language, there are same basic vocabulary, for example, Father in different language, Vater (German), Peeta(hindi) baba(chinese)
I don't believe in this legend. I was wondering the same question. The science give us a explanation and religion give us other explanation... but I don't believe in anything.
Actually , the aonther challenging issue should be concentrated on "how many langauge would be extinct per year" we have less languages than ever before year by year , if we do nothing , youu would find more language vanish in the future decades like dodo extinction
I think german like to study on this question.
Although we have different language but you can find something the same behind language
Although our languages are different.
- Hi I'm fahed . I would like to your friend.
- Come si tratta il fuso orario tra l'Italia e la California per lo scambio reciproco della conversazione?
- Teaching the teacher
- which song you hear right now ? write the lyrics :D right now
- Learn German
- Busy holiday
- How to practise Irish accent(English
- Allah's mercy&blessing be upon u...I'm in a huge need to learn English and teach Arabic
- I wonder why Arabic women on this site often point out that they do language exchange only with other women?
- What is the translation to this expresion to spanish