Site Feedback

What do you think about sciences?

What do you think about sciences? Do (Did) you like to study them? Chemistry, Physics, Math, Biology... Are they interesting to you?

Share:

Comments

I think I am interesting in learning math, that was my favorate study material in school, i was getting the most high scores in my class in this material.

I think I am interesting in learning math, that was my favorate study material in school, i was getting the most high scores in my class in this material.

science is life.when you study science specially chemistry and biology. you ll understand alot of things happened arround you.you can also help your family to change their life style;)

Cool, Mohammed! Math is very important, you know, without it, the other one sciences wouldn't exists as today (or even would be so much harder)!

Wow, basma! Loved what you said! Science really is life! And I loved the part "specially Chemistry and Biology" because I'm graduating in Chemistry, so... lol. But today I saw that all of them are really important because, in fact, all of them are connected and in some way this connection (the application of it) that improves our life :D

To learn science is a good thing and wonderful experience. If you want to learn it happily and persistently , I think it is important for you to apply science well . If you can apply those knowledges of science for  your daily life , It would be very interesting for you .

I do not think everyone can enjoy application in science so  that is why not everyone likes to enjoy learning 

I think it was very interesting, I love math, phisics, electronics, that's why I studied electronic engineering, but I enjoy other subjects too specially languages.   

Add a comment