what The geographical borders represent for me
hi everybody at first please excuse my english level so i'm trying to start topic and i hope to share with me the meaning of geographical borders in your thought with or not with borders between country :
for me since my childhood i grow up in my (lol) country morroco it's true that i love it because i have all my memory at it, but now i'm in 23 years old i wanna do alot of thing visit different countries i guess that you get it my main idea which is i can not just do it in the world we are now the opposite of what my grandfather or grand grandfather can do so here is a matter do we trying to make people free or minimise their action what and what the real reason so that is what i think are you agreed with or not
No comment given.
- Japanese practice
- Is the Helen Doron´s method good for the babies?
- do you think that Arabic more difficult than Japanese?
- What's Japan currently like?
- Do you like to create a kakao Talk group to improve our Korean?
- The best to learn Kanji
- 5 things that everyone should know about your country.
- Learning to read kanji?
- how to choose your Lunch