Korean number system
As I know, Korean has two Number system; Sino-Korean number and Native Korean number.
They are used differently. To Korean language learners', do you know about this?
And also, they had two writing system, Hangul and Hanja. Right?
Yes. We usually learn both of the numbering system because both are used regularly.
In terms of writing system, we all learn Hangul because Hanja are not commonly used. Having said so, Hanja is usually taught in advance level.
Is there any difference of use for sino-korean and native korean number at some places, or can we use both?
- apprendre le français en ligne débutant
- LEARNING A NEW LANGUAGE IS LIKE A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT.
- Conversation in english + (plus italian if you want)
- Une disscussion ciblée et enrichissante (francais)
- Is it true that in United Kingdom students don't study grammar at school?
- In Arabic culture, is a particular stone more precious than the others?
- English Reading
- 中国人们，你有没有去了印尼泗水的 Pasar Atom？
- Does anyone had ouzo or raki before?