Korean number system
As I know, Korean has two Number system; Sino-Korean number and Native Korean number.
They are used differently. To Korean language learners', do you know about this?
And also, they had two writing system, Hangul and Hanja. Right?
Yes. We usually learn both of the numbering system because both are used regularly.
In terms of writing system, we all learn Hangul because Hanja are not commonly used. Having said so, Hanja is usually taught in advance level.
Is there any difference of use for sino-korean and native korean number at some places, or can we use both?
- what's the best way to learn german faster ?
- How do you set your keyboard to type accented letters
- why are my english notebooks/discussions being written in arabic division ?
- impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo :ACQUA IN BOCCA
- Impara l'italiano,cucinando!Modi di dire legati al ciboUSARE IL BASTONE E LA CAROTA / ACQUA IN BOCCA
- Orasul dorintei
- How do you consider someone is weird or normal?
- Tutoring in English
- Les Japonais se méprennent vite..