Korean number system
As I know, Korean has two Number system; Sino-Korean number and Native Korean number.
They are used differently. To Korean language learners', do you know about this?
And also, they had two writing system, Hangul and Hanja. Right?
Yes. We usually learn both of the numbering system because both are used regularly.
In terms of writing system, we all learn Hangul because Hanja are not commonly used. Having said so, Hanja is usually taught in advance level.
Is there any difference of use for sino-korean and native korean number at some places, or can we use both?
- Help each other
- Looking german parter for writting.
- Hi ! Do you have pets?
- What do you do to stay healthy?
- puede ayudarme por favor
- ¿Qué te aterevería a hacer si no tuvieras miedo?
- busy weekends is finally over
- Learning a 3rd language using your 2nd one, your 4th using your 3rd and so on ...
- 원어민들이여~ 의견 부탁드립니다 (발음 문제)
- Learning Korean