Korean number system
As I know, Korean has two Number system; Sino-Korean number and Native Korean number.
They are used differently. To Korean language learners', do you know about this?
And also, they had two writing system, Hangul and Hanja. Right?
Yes. We usually learn both of the numbering system because both are used regularly.
In terms of writing system, we all learn Hangul because Hanja are not commonly used. Having said so, Hanja is usually taught in advance level.
Is there any difference of use for sino-korean and native korean number at some places, or can we use both?
- kind of,how to use this expression
- Learning Article : One Easy Trick To Instantly Reduce Your Accent In English
- What dancing you practice or know or you would like to learn ?
- What dance you practice or know or you would like to learn ?
- What book are you reading right now?
- what's best way to learn reading
- Can anyone help me learn Japanese?
- Language club
- speed friending