Korean number system
As I know, Korean has two Number system; Sino-Korean number and Native Korean number.
They are used differently. To Korean language learners', do you know about this?
And also, they had two writing system, Hangul and Hanja. Right?
Yes. We usually learn both of the numbering system because both are used regularly.
In terms of writing system, we all learn Hangul because Hanja are not commonly used. Having said so, Hanja is usually taught in advance level.
Is there any difference of use for sino-korean and native korean number at some places, or can we use both?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english