what is friendship???
share your point of view~
let's just say wearing a mask and acting like you care about each other but in fact you don't give a damn :D
Hmm.. Care with another than you care to your self,
I believe it's a beautiful bond between two people. It's all about trust n understanding. And also there are only 2-3 friends who are actually your best friends. Rest all are just good to u on your face. I have great friends in my life and I'm happy to have them. :))
Friendship is a bridge between loneliness and fellowship, frustration and confidence, despair and hope, setbacks and success. That's why a true friend is a priceless gift. Lucky are those people who have friends. ;) I'm happy to have lots of friends, too. Some of them are very close, some are less. But all of them make my life interesting and enjoyable.
Is when you share moments of your life in a nice way with another human being.
a good friend ship is a treasure
frienship is the feeling you have when you are with someone you enjoy being with.
In my point of view, friends is another form of family. Also it's an indispensable part of the social life:)
I think friend is who you can talk anything to . She is always staying there .
- Favorite Language Learning Resources/Methods?
- Where to buy Japanese language exercise book (elementary /middle/highschool level)
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.