what is friendship???
share your point of view~
let's just say wearing a mask and acting like you care about each other but in fact you don't give a damn :D
Hmm.. Care with another than you care to your self,
I believe it's a beautiful bond between two people. It's all about trust n understanding. And also there are only 2-3 friends who are actually your best friends. Rest all are just good to u on your face. I have great friends in my life and I'm happy to have them. :))
Friendship is a bridge between loneliness and fellowship, frustration and confidence, despair and hope, setbacks and success. That's why a true friend is a priceless gift. Lucky are those people who have friends. ;) I'm happy to have lots of friends, too. Some of them are very close, some are less. But all of them make my life interesting and enjoyable.
Is when you share moments of your life in a nice way with another human being.
a good friend ship is a treasure
frienship is the feeling you have when you are with someone you enjoy being with.
In my point of view, friends is another form of family. Also it's an indispensable part of the social life:)
I think friend is who you can talk anything to . She is always staying there .
- what's the diffirence between bill and invoice?
- Let's talk about music.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry