What is your happiest childhood memory?
When I was small my parents bought me a yellow bicycle. My sisters and sometimes my father taught me how to ride a bicycle. The result of their "professional" teaching was my broken arm! :) But I was really happy at that time!
my happiest memory was when my father brought my dog. i was such happpy that i could only see my dog:).
by the way your arm story is really funny.i hope it is ok now:)
When i got my first bicycle I was very enthusiastic, Initially it was very difficult for me to ride and my friends were pro in cycling but after sometime I learned and became a perfect rider I even could ride without holding handelbars wow it was so good I remember those days .
I think all of my childhood is fun.
l remmeber a very very interesting night.My friends and l played at hide and seek.Whoel house is very dark,we can see nothing.lt's difficult to seek others.lt's a funny and exciting night.
I feedback to my children in response to my experience when I was young . I got a bicycle to ride when I was in grade 6 , in spite most people regard it is too late to learn . I was still content with a bicycle . I do have such a "broken arm " experience as you .but i can realize how you were happy at that time . It is a pity that no body can back his childhood to find the time back.
- which food do u wanna taste?
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?
- Has anyone taken the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)?
- please help
- 1-2 minutos en español por 30 minutos en inglés
- Any English speakers who are living in Beijing China and wants to study Chinese?
- Tell me something you will never do again and why?
- Roses given,fragrance in hand.