why do learn other language?
in my idea,learning other language make u one more person,i my self wanna learn so many languages if its possible because when u learn a language furthermore u learn a culture.
is that right
For fun and for work.
For me it depends on the language. I want to be better at spanish to better understand family and friends, chinese for entertainment and business reasons, and portuguese for cultural reasons. I like learning languages, but usually there is a reason that prompts it. Especially if I meet someone and I can't understand them that well or I am travelling somewhere and I want to understand what people ar saying around me.
but some people learn a language because they love it,i don't know why,but i love engelish lang..when use it,it makes so happy,i mean it gives me good filing
Because l am curious
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Portuguese Vs English
- exchange partner needed -- Russian/Spanish
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club