why do learn other language?
in my idea,learning other language make u one more person,i my self wanna learn so many languages if its possible because when u learn a language furthermore u learn a culture.
is that right
For fun and for work.
For me it depends on the language. I want to be better at spanish to better understand family and friends, chinese for entertainment and business reasons, and portuguese for cultural reasons. I like learning languages, but usually there is a reason that prompts it. Especially if I meet someone and I can't understand them that well or I am travelling somewhere and I want to understand what people ar saying around me.
but some people learn a language because they love it,i don't know why,but i love engelish lang..when use it,it makes so happy,i mean it gives me good filing
Because l am curious
- My first time writing in Mandarin Chinese.
- Näköinen Opettaja
- Anyone free in 30 minutes to practice English?
- 내가 언어교환 친구를 알고 싶어요
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français