why do learn other language?
in my idea,learning other language make u one more person,i my self wanna learn so many languages if its possible because when u learn a language furthermore u learn a culture.
is that right
For fun and for work.
For me it depends on the language. I want to be better at spanish to better understand family and friends, chinese for entertainment and business reasons, and portuguese for cultural reasons. I like learning languages, but usually there is a reason that prompts it. Especially if I meet someone and I can't understand them that well or I am travelling somewhere and I want to understand what people ar saying around me.
but some people learn a language because they love it,i don't know why,but i love engelish lang..when use it,it makes so happy,i mean it gives me good filing
Because l am curious
- How do you consider someone is weird or normal?
- Tutoring in English
- Les Japonais se méprennent vite..
- Speaking English fluently
- Looking for language partner
- Is education a privilege or a right?
- Tandem français-espagnol à Rennes
- Looking for someone to help me with my speak improvement.
- European migration problems
- indefinite pronouns,work on the bugs