Who wants to English by voice chat? :)
Count me in.
Well i am sorry if i am rude but i think you must write as' Who wants to do voice chat in English?'
couse after 'to' you have to use verb+1 or 'verb+ing'
'Who want doing voice chat in English?*'
Who likes cooking??
Who likes to cook?
i lwarn german and people make my mistakes correct..i feel happy..i hope you don't mind?
- Chinese internet industry - informal tutor
- Группа обучения английским
- Weather !!
- Hjälp med "jo"
- Can you help me to correct my writing test? Thanks
- Do you fast?
- International whatsapp group-Would you like to join in?
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?