Who wants to English by voice chat? :)
Count me in.
Well i am sorry if i am rude but i think you must write as' Who wants to do voice chat in English?'
couse after 'to' you have to use verb+1 or 'verb+ing'
'Who want doing voice chat in English?*'
Who likes cooking??
Who likes to cook?
i lwarn german and people make my mistakes correct..i feel happy..i hope you don't mind?
- Do you use the word 'message' as a verb?
- Which song of Taylor Swift do you like or is popular in America?
- What is the weirdest or strangest thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?
- Why America is the greatest country in the world ????!!!
- Which language is easier to learn? French or Spanish or German
- Improving my English skills
- How can we make our speaking faster with less problems?
- Hey,I want to learn English and Malay,can we be partners?
- Life with adventure, with adrenalin or harmonic life ?