Who wants to English by voice chat? :)
Count me in.
Well i am sorry if i am rude but i think you must write as' Who wants to do voice chat in English?'
couse after 'to' you have to use verb+1 or 'verb+ing'
'Who want doing voice chat in English?*'
Who likes cooking??
Who likes to cook?
i lwarn german and people make my mistakes correct..i feel happy..i hope you don't mind?
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Please, explain a meaning of this phrase.
- regarding grammer
- Single or couple
- What would you recommend me?
- Question about the education system in United Kingdom
- Let's Play in English
- help me to learn English
- Viaje a Andalucia
- Relaxing and Chill Cultural Exchange XD