Who wants to English by voice chat? :)
Count me in.
Well i am sorry if i am rude but i think you must write as' Who wants to do voice chat in English?'
couse after 'to' you have to use verb+1 or 'verb+ing'
'Who want doing voice chat in English?*'
Who likes cooking??
Who likes to cook?
i lwarn german and people make my mistakes correct..i feel happy..i hope you don't mind?
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?