Who wants to English by voice chat? :)
Count me in.
Well i am sorry if i am rude but i think you must write as' Who wants to do voice chat in English?'
couse after 'to' you have to use verb+1 or 'verb+ing'
'Who want doing voice chat in English?*'
Who likes cooking??
Who likes to cook?
i lwarn german and people make my mistakes correct..i feel happy..i hope you don't mind?
- what will i do to improve my english?
- je veux apprendre le français
- Grupo para practicar solamente inglés los viernes a las 5 (tiempo de Texas)
- Learning Chinese Through Writing.
- What do you think?
- How different is Mandarin used in Taiwan and China?
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources