Why can't i see my headline on discussions?
Hello everyone..i think i have mistake or i am doing something wrong..after i submit and when i check back cannot see my headline or comment..any idea??thankss..
Try to refresh the page. Make sure that you check it out under the proper section (Discussion, Answers or Notebook). Also, you can reach to your activities from your profile, so simply click on your picture on the upper left side to do that.
weell.thanks so much but i think there was a problem about it...but now i got it..thanks so much....
hey, dude, i like your glasses!!
how are you doing!
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- What's your favorite poem?
- I want to find someone for language exchange (Russian-English)
- Do you ever try writing English poems?
- x + y : does it add up ?
- I wanna find some friends who like speaking oral language each other for learning English
- I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards.
- anyone who'd like to learn mandarin ,contact me
- How to identify the information is true or false?
- Is it okay to stop a language because you get bored?