to learn english
how do you learn English effective?
practise with my foreigh teacher and sometimes chat with some foeigh friends online,besides,i also listen to some possible music about english,it's really a good way
iF you want to learn English effectively, the best policy is to go to PROFESSIONAL language school as far as i know . There are very specialized teachers who can teach English in proper method and you can be immersed in a full English environment all day long. Perhaps , it is not realistic or feasible for most people who living in non English speaking countries , however , it is predictable learn English more efficiently . That is why so many language schools were founded . Try to make your own suitable environment simulating a profession language school, then you may learn English effectively. Of course , if you can stay in English countries , you could speak and listening as much as you can, Neverthless , i have heard someone living in English countries for a long time , still shortage of sufficient English ability to communicate deeply with native English speakers. that is why i think language school is the best option to learn English effectively .
MY PERSONAL OPINION
tatayang: thx for your suggestion..
but what the meaning of "foreigh" ?
i don't understand..
tell me please
- Looking for a partner to practice English
- Need advices + partner (female) in skype
- Comment je pourrais extraire les mots clés d’un texte ?
- What's the song of your life?
- How and with what should I start to learn spanish?
- how to get a better ob in a multinational corporation?
- what's a good way to learn more vocabulary and better pronunciation?
- English pronunciation
- 그 한국단어 뜻을 알려주세요
- Talk about Russia?