Site Feedback

to learn english

how do you learn English effective?

practise with my foreigh teacher and sometimes chat with some foeigh friends online,besides,i also listen to some possible music about english,it's really a good way

iF you want to learn  English effectively, the best policy is to go to PROFESSIONAL language school as far as i know . There are very specialized teachers who can teach English in proper method and you can be immersed in a full English environment all day long. Perhaps , it is not realistic or feasible for most people who living in non English speaking countries , however , it is predictable learn English more efficiently . That is why so many language schools were founded . Try to make your own suitable environment  simulating a profession language school, then you may learn English effectively. Of course , if you can stay in English countries , you could speak and listening as much as you can,  Neverthless , i have heard someone living in English countries for a long time , still shortage of sufficient English ability to communicate deeply  with native English speakers. that is why i think language school is the best option to learn English effectively .

tatayang: thx for your suggestion..

but what the meaning of "foreigh" ?

i don't understand..

tell me please

Add a comment