to learn english
how do you learn English effective?
practise with my foreigh teacher and sometimes chat with some foeigh friends online,besides,i also listen to some possible music about english,it's really a good way
iF you want to learn English effectively, the best policy is to go to PROFESSIONAL language school as far as i know . There are very specialized teachers who can teach English in proper method and you can be immersed in a full English environment all day long. Perhaps , it is not realistic or feasible for most people who living in non English speaking countries , however , it is predictable learn English more efficiently . That is why so many language schools were founded . Try to make your own suitable environment simulating a profession language school, then you may learn English effectively. Of course , if you can stay in English countries , you could speak and listening as much as you can, Neverthless , i have heard someone living in English countries for a long time , still shortage of sufficient English ability to communicate deeply with native English speakers. that is why i think language school is the best option to learn English effectively .
MY PERSONAL OPINION
tatayang: thx for your suggestion..
but what the meaning of "foreigh" ?
i don't understand..
tell me please
- To anyone needing a language partner to teach English
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.
- 어떻게 학회 한국어?如何学好韩语
- How to find the good client from website?
- need assitance urgently
- Typing in Japanese
- 谁住在Qinhuangdao还是学在Hebei Normal University of Science and Technology？
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?