to learn english
how do you learn English effective?
practise with my foreigh teacher and sometimes chat with some foeigh friends online,besides,i also listen to some possible music about english,it's really a good way
iF you want to learn English effectively, the best policy is to go to PROFESSIONAL language school as far as i know . There are very specialized teachers who can teach English in proper method and you can be immersed in a full English environment all day long. Perhaps , it is not realistic or feasible for most people who living in non English speaking countries , however , it is predictable learn English more efficiently . That is why so many language schools were founded . Try to make your own suitable environment simulating a profession language school, then you may learn English effectively. Of course , if you can stay in English countries , you could speak and listening as much as you can, Neverthless , i have heard someone living in English countries for a long time , still shortage of sufficient English ability to communicate deeply with native English speakers. that is why i think language school is the best option to learn English effectively .
MY PERSONAL OPINION
tatayang: thx for your suggestion..
but what the meaning of "foreigh" ?
i don't understand..
tell me please
- How can I become professional writer?
- I need a pay teacher with my business writings with just corrections.
- Начало изучения английского языка
- There is someone who can correct the mistakes in the translation?
- I'm feeling like a new born
- What do you expect out of "instant tutoring" sessions as a student?
- Hi everyone,I am making some difficult in CURRICULUM VITAE. Could you help me?Thank all.
- how to learn preposition make more effective..
- where to watch or download "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" with english subtitle
- Why do Christians have more kids on average? Is it due to religious belief?