How does tutoring work?
How does tutoring work? What have your experiences been as to what goes on? With a lesson, there is already a planned out series of exercises, teaching, etc... so I am unsure what to do with a tutor. With tutoring, do you just make a list of questions to ask the tutor or do you wing it and just discuss things? Do tutors usually have simple exercises to practice? Thanks!
It depends really on what you're looking for. Personally I prefer informal tutoring, so we talk about news headlines or about what we do in our everyday life.. I have sometimes some questions about pronunciation or grammar.... but no exercices, I just try to remember all the new words / phrases I learned during the session..
- What is your favorite pet?
- Do you know any good video teaching French alphabet & pronunciation?
- I'm looking for a Mandarin teacher here who also speaks "music".
- Russian Music
- Film italiani
- Imperfective and Perfective Aspects in Russian
- Difference between Just and Only
- Una duda acerca de una frase
- Learning Article : Russian Stress: The Guide
- Learning Article : 5 Weird Russian Phrases You'll Love