How does tutoring work?
How does tutoring work? What have your experiences been as to what goes on? With a lesson, there is already a planned out series of exercises, teaching, etc... so I am unsure what to do with a tutor. With tutoring, do you just make a list of questions to ask the tutor or do you wing it and just discuss things? Do tutors usually have simple exercises to practice? Thanks!
It depends really on what you're looking for. Personally I prefer informal tutoring, so we talk about news headlines or about what we do in our everyday life.. I have sometimes some questions about pronunciation or grammar.... but no exercices, I just try to remember all the new words / phrases I learned during the session..
- Hi. I grew up in Da Nang , VietNam. English is my second language.
- Wedding blessings needed!
- what is the most famous think in your country ?
- A website to practice with music
- Do you have any plan in September ? :))
- what do you think about tagalog language?
- I would like to speak better
- Spanish conversation (advance level)
- Marry a foreigner!
- Tópicos para escrever