How does tutoring work?
How does tutoring work? What have your experiences been as to what goes on? With a lesson, there is already a planned out series of exercises, teaching, etc... so I am unsure what to do with a tutor. With tutoring, do you just make a list of questions to ask the tutor or do you wing it and just discuss things? Do tutors usually have simple exercises to practice? Thanks!
It depends really on what you're looking for. Personally I prefer informal tutoring, so we talk about news headlines or about what we do in our everyday life.. I have sometimes some questions about pronunciation or grammar.... but no exercices, I just try to remember all the new words / phrases I learned during the session..
- I'm looking for...
- Learning Article : What You Need To Know About Serbian
- chinese essence of language
- The numerous benefits of studying and working in Saudi Arabia
- Parler en français avec moi?
- Parler en Français
- i'm really tired to find someone here to help me to can speak English fluent
- Do You Prefer Extensive or Minimal Corrections to Your Text?
- colleges at work - bad atmospehre
- Les Films d'Animation Français