How does tutoring work?
How does tutoring work? What have your experiences been as to what goes on? With a lesson, there is already a planned out series of exercises, teaching, etc... so I am unsure what to do with a tutor. With tutoring, do you just make a list of questions to ask the tutor or do you wing it and just discuss things? Do tutors usually have simple exercises to practice? Thanks!
It depends really on what you're looking for. Personally I prefer informal tutoring, so we talk about news headlines or about what we do in our everyday life.. I have sometimes some questions about pronunciation or grammar.... but no exercices, I just try to remember all the new words / phrases I learned during the session..
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't
- Academic writing
- Difference between 하며 and 하면서
- i wanna improve my Inglish
- Règles typographiques de ponctuation en français (typographical rules regarding punctuation in french)
- For everybody, My name's Ami, i'm a student and volunteer tourguide in Vietnam so i'm always ready for help u!
- Thanksgiving Day or Thanksgiving Day?
- How can I be a good translator? I want to learn how can I translate alone. Can you advise me?
- Who wants to learn Arab Or Franch?
- I hate my city....its no longer for me