I shall come with you - Mai tumaare saath aayga.
Will you give me your pen? - Kya thum muge apna pen dege ?
Do you love me ? -Kya thum muge pyaar karta hu ?
Yes, I love you. -Haan mai tumhein pyaaar kartha hai :)
I shall come with you - Mai tumhare saath aaunga./मै तुम्हारे साथ आऊँगा।
Will you give me your pen? - Kya tum mujhe apna pen doge ?/क्या तुम मुझे अपना पेन दोगे?
Do you love me ? -Kya tum mujhse pyar karati/karati ho ?/क्या तुम मुझसे प्यार करते/करती हो?
Yes, I love you. -Haan,mai tumse pyaar karata/karati hun :)/हाँ,मै तुमसे प्यार करता/करती हूँ।
aapko Bahuth Danayawad :)
kya kar raha hai yaham Surangi :P
time waste kar rahi hun.quon koi problem hai kya :p
time waste bole to :)
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Common mistake I noticed with Spanish speakers
- How does just 'chatting' become purposeful conversation (from IATEFL 2015)
- Do you know special education?
- Have you taken the TOPIK?
- Common mistakes when learning Japanese
- In your opinion, what is the most interesting city to visit in New Year?
- 공부할래는 ?
- Studying Abroad- 留学する
- forever english