Site Feedback

Please help me learn Urdu!

I'm not having much luck finding people willing to teach me urdu. Hopefully I can connect with someon on here. I'm fluent in English if you're looking to learn. Feel free to contact me :)

Share:

Comments

Hello Zeeshan ...Contect me on my skype id if you want to learn urdu ..my skype id is newstar.jarral

I can help you with your Urdu or hindi :) I would also like to improve my English, so we can help each other!

Thanks to those of you that responded. Please add me on skype. My ID is zishanj23. I look forward to hearing from you :)

Mr. Zeeshan    Assalam Alakum,  

Three steps are very important in Learning a Language. 1. To read the Language. 2. To Listen that Language 3. To speak in that Language. If you will follow these three steps , certainly very soon you will completely manage that Language. To overcome step 3, Listen to Urdu Language news or Urdu drama from any Urdu TV Channel  ! Moreover you can contact me on italki or Skype (javaidazim) for

more information & details. Hope you will soon, learn good Urdu Language. Wishing you a Pleasent Language Learning . Good Luck !

Add a comment