Site Feedback

How are you? What's up? How to answer those?

1) There are so many ways to answer "How are you?". Do you know some that are different from mine? Please feel free to correct me.
Positive: (you can add "thanks", "how about you?")

- I'm good.
- I'm well (is this one correct?) 

- I'm okay.

- I'm alright.
- Fine.
- Great.
- Not much.
- Not too bad.
- Feeling good.
- Fine.
- Good.

Neutral: (you don't say thanks after it, but you can ask "how you doing?" or "and you?" after it)
 - Not much.
 - Same old.
 - So-so. (does anybody say it?)
 - Same as usual.
 - Can't complain.

Negative: (you don't say thanks after it either)
 - Not so good.
 - I've been better.
 - I've seen better days.

2) But I know only one appropriate answer for "What's up". Can you tell me what are the other ways? I know that this question means "what are you doing at the moment?" and something like "How are things going?", not "how are you doing?".
- What's up?

- Not much.
 - ??? 
Thanks for any feedback! 

Share:

Comments

2) But I know only one appropriate answer for "What's up". Can you tell me what are the other ways? I know that this question means "what are you doing at the moment?" and something like "How are things going?", not "how are you doing?".
- What's up?

- Not much.

I will answer "Nothing much."  It means the same as "Not much."

you did  nearly  all..honestly  i  think these  are all....but  i  can say only more  different  than  yours  in irish  english...       whats the craig??  the answer  is  the  craig  is  good....

also slang  whats up  dude?the answer  is  'it's just like  you'

2) - What's up?

- the sky.

- the ceiling.

- nothing special.

- not much.

- what's up.

"What's up?" basically means the same as "What's new?" therefore you can answer anyway you wish and you may even elaborate.

Thank you all!

Add a comment