do you believe in destiny ?why?
to telling the trues,i don't.
in my idea we ourself plan our future,no one can change it except us,its based on our actions and how we decide about our future,and some things just happen all of sudden nothing els.
Yes, I believe 100% in Fate, Destiny, Karma, Luck, etc.
I had no choice about being born, or where I was born, or when I was born.
I had no choice in how I look or my level of intelligence or my gender.
I have no choice as to what can happen to me at any second.
I understand your point of view..but if your destiny "already was determined"? I mean if what you think you chose different may already to be "known" by your destiny... No matter what you do, you always will be directed to it.
I think I am going mad with this stuff kk
Well, for one thing, how would you describe surprise then?
If one plans his/ her own future, he obviously knows what lies ahead. Hence, there is no room for surprise.
Our efforts are in our own hand, not the results. As someone said: "We are responsible for the effort, not the outcome"
"We should work on our process, not the outcome of our processes." (W. Edwards Deming)
i mention we are in charge of our lives,and you'r decisions and actions effect on you'r latter.
i myself have experienced that,sometimes somethings happens and u don't have any rule on this.
- Would anyone like to chat in Japanese over Wespeke? It's a free site!
- anybody want to learn cantonese?
- EL SUBJUNTIVO
- UEFA Europa League, final
- Need a partner to improve English
- Learning English / Teaching Spanish
- What do you think about my English pronounсiation?
- Russian words i learned recently
- What is fully meaning of 너의어려움을해결해좌?
- Independent travel or with a tour group?