do you believe in destiny ?why?
to telling the trues,i don't.
in my idea we ourself plan our future,no one can change it except us,its based on our actions and how we decide about our future,and some things just happen all of sudden nothing els.
Yes, I believe 100% in Fate, Destiny, Karma, Luck, etc.
I had no choice about being born, or where I was born, or when I was born.
I had no choice in how I look or my level of intelligence or my gender.
I have no choice as to what can happen to me at any second.
I understand your point of view..but if your destiny "already was determined"? I mean if what you think you chose different may already to be "known" by your destiny... No matter what you do, you always will be directed to it.
I think I am going mad with this stuff kk
Well, for one thing, how would you describe surprise then?
If one plans his/ her own future, he obviously knows what lies ahead. Hence, there is no room for surprise.
Our efforts are in our own hand, not the results. As someone said: "We are responsible for the effort, not the outcome"
"We should work on our process, not the outcome of our processes." (W. Edwards Deming)
i mention we are in charge of our lives,and you'r decisions and actions effect on you'r latter.
i myself have experienced that,sometimes somethings happens and u don't have any rule on this.
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?
- Can you help me on the following sentences? I learned every words before but I don't understand.
- Wie öft eine Sprachen zu üben um sie nicht vergessen?
- Grammar: Perfect simple x Perfect continuous
- When you deside to marry ,be sure that he will be a good father before being sur e of being agood husband.
- Learning Article : Como Se Preparar Para O CELPE-Bras
- 感恩节块乐！ Happy Thanksgiving!
- Зелено-желтые ограды - знак Москвы или широких?
- Russian or English exchange Cantonese
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?