Site Feedback

learning english

i'm gonna improve my english but really i don't find any one wants to help me so far me gnglish is good and i can help any one to learn arabic really i'm so sad :(

Share:

Comments

i'm gonna improve my english but really i don't find any one wants to help me so far me gnglish is good and i can help any one to learn arabic really i'm so sad :(

I am going to improve(I want to improve) my English, but I really don't find anyone who wants to help me so far. My English is good and I can help anyone to learn Arabic. I am really so sad.

I had advice from teacher: for the first time need to write correctly without slang.

thanks alot for healping i know  that " gonna means going to and wanna means want to but all people advice me to talk with the native speaker "

You need to wait them more long time or look for people who wants to learn your language.

For talking with native speakers you need to have a level of English as Upper-Intermediate or Advanced. If you have Elementary or Pre-Intermediate - it will be very hard

by the way my english is really good and i can speak and under stand the one who speaks with me  my level english is advanced so i just want to improve the fluency 

hello...how  are  you...i can help you about learning  English....i am not native  but i  can say  its  good..i work  in hotel with  english people and  i  have  experience for 10 years...but  i see your grammer  is  already  good..i  am  gonna  write  you  and  you  gotto(must) write to me....just  make sure that  if  you wanna speak just like  them(like native English),you gotto be deffinatelly in  their  country or  you have to write or talk  to native speaker..there is no choice..pls  add me...good  luck...

thanks alot kubilay you are really nice person i hope to chat and be  friends my skype name mahmoud.soliman670 add me to chat man :)

I'm glad that someone is gonna help u , best of luck for both of u

Add a comment