Learning Mandarin and Esperanto at the same time?
I am currently interested in learning both languages... so I was wondering if anyone tried to do the same thing before?? tips and experiences are welcome xD...
well, those languages are very different from eachother(sentence structure and pronunciation), so it's impossible to mix them up and Mandarin is really hard to learn
like,an 'a' has 4 different sounds xp
- what's the diffirence between bill and invoice?
- Let's talk about music.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry