Learning Mandarin and Esperanto at the same time?
I am currently interested in learning both languages... so I was wondering if anyone tried to do the same thing before?? tips and experiences are welcome xD...
well, those languages are very different from eachother(sentence structure and pronunciation), so it's impossible to mix them up and Mandarin is really hard to learn
like,an 'a' has 4 different sounds xp
- Język polski zmieniają od okolicy do okolicy?
- Learning Article : Serbian Phonetic System: The Secret Workings You Won't Find In Your Textbooks: Part 1
- Funny Bilingual YouTube Videos
- How to improve my english fast ?
- something for change
- skype's grup
- Common problems in English
- Difference between bienvenue and di rien