Is the Arabic Script version of indonesian still used?
I was wondering, since i am learning indonesian, that if the arabic script for indonesian is still used.
hmm... arabic script itu arabic alphabet ya?
arabic script is used for what?
by that i mean is the arabic alphabet still used for writing indonesian
like this بسم الله ?
oh i get it, you just wondering right?
i understand your question,
in indonesia , that script mentioned by "aksara arab melayu" or "abjad jawi"
historical , the first indonesian language adopted by malay language, in 14 th century..all of malay language using arabic script as the formal writing structure. rumi (latin)
alphabet script had been using since 19 th century , with modern structure for malay and indonesian languages.
in several islamic school , aksara arab melayu still used as a lesson,its aimed to make easy student to study arabic as the islamic language.
but , its not used again as formal language.
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"
- Buscando amigos para conversar/mandar mensajes
- How to learn the language
- Reading guide for Italian books
- I miss you more rain!