Is anyone good at Accounting? When did you defeat it , after the work or in the university?
Accounting is pretty trivial to master, simple concepts ... Business law and Tax law and such aspects are however long and tedious to study. Double entry is so easy - Debit X, credit Y,Z...; Credit X, debit Y,Z... I did it at university, but only attended about 6 lectures in 2 years! Simple!
How about Management? Management and Accounting, which one is more required to study in the university? I had the Accounting exam yesterday, and I totally failed. I'm afraid of my failure on Accounting. I even don't know whether I have talence on it...But someone said that Management could be taught by experience, is he right?
- А бывает, что нет желания исправлять?
- Movies/Series from Philippines with Tagalog or English subtitles?/Película/Serie de Filipinas con subtítulos
- Dont go to Iran !
- looking for a language partners.
- How much free speech do you accept?
- NOISE from New Neighbours
- Bonjour tout le monde
- Passare dal Lei al tu