That's start building up a sequence in Korean :)))) Just look it as a game.
사과 -> 과일 -> 일요일 -> ....
ok Let's start from "반응" (response)
I know this game is called "しりとり" (shiritori) in Japan, but I'm not sure about its Korean name.. just got "말잇기 놀이" .. it's better play in a multiple user chat, but we can do it here too :) I used to make and play different vocab games with my friends.. for example how much words starting with a certain letter do you know.. or how much words with certain number of letters do you know, or association games - but not just random words but let's say adjective first, then noun, then verb then noun.. etc etc :)
원더걸스.. ;) I swear I'm not KPop victim Korean learner but I don't know why I can't think of anything else.. so... 스
스타일 ...:) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I think the song " PSY - Gangnam Style " is famous around the world.
So .... Let's start from 일
일본 ^__^ .... i really liked this game haha
let's make a long list =)
so its ... 본
In Korean, this game is called "끝말잇기", and we must use only a noun in this game.
본.....본마음( means "one's real intention" or "one's heart")
음반 = record
haha.. :D I'm just giving a try.
구조 (rescue or structure)
조사 : research
- Learning Article : A Beginner's Guide To Italian Tenses
- Have you found the Hello Talk app useful?
- Any one can help me !
- Cerco qualcuno che mi possa insegnare il tedesco
- Activities in your free time.
- Films francophones: Netflix
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية
- Arapça dil bilgisi. قواعد اللغة الربية. Arabic grammar.
- Mark my words vs remember my words
- Arabic music