That's start building up a sequence in Korean :)))) Just look it as a game.
사과 -> 과일 -> 일요일 -> ....
ok Let's start from "반응" (response)
원더걸스.. ;) I swear I'm not KPop victim Korean learner but I don't know why I can't think of anything else.. so... 스
스타일 ...:) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I think the song " PSY - Gangnam Style " is famous around the world.
So .... Let's start from 일
일본 ^__^ .... i really liked this game haha
let's make a long list =)
so its ... 본
In Korean, this game is called "끝말잇기", and we must use only a noun in this game.
본.....본마음( means "one's real intention" or "one's heart")
음반 = record
haha.. :D I'm just giving a try.
구조 (rescue or structure)
조사 : research
사랑 = Love
Good! Jack used 두음법칙(the initial sound law).
if so, '비' is the last word.
And then, I could say 비행기
- Building a strond vocabolary
- wo can help me，i needed a friend
- Need someone who can speak Japanese, I will help with English in return.
- How to tell someone here is not only for language study but also dating?
- Need language partner
- 帮帮我 :-)
- Looking for participators of English study group using Skype.
- What do you think about nuclear weapon?
- Main English Concerns