That's start building up a sequence in Korean :)))) Just look it as a game.
사과 -> 과일 -> 일요일 -> ....
ok Let's start from "반응" (response)
원더걸스.. ;) I swear I'm not KPop victim Korean learner but I don't know why I can't think of anything else.. so... 스
스타일 ...:) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I think the song " PSY - Gangnam Style " is famous around the world.
So .... Let's start from 일
일본 ^__^ .... i really liked this game haha
let's make a long list =)
so its ... 본
In Korean, this game is called "끝말잇기", and we must use only a noun in this game.
본.....본마음( means "one's real intention" or "one's heart")
음반 = record
haha.. :D I'm just giving a try.
구조 (rescue or structure)
조사 : research
사랑 = Love
Good! Jack used 두음법칙(the initial sound law).
if so, '비' is the last word.
And then, I could say 비행기
- Japanese Music
- Practice English!
- Can Anyone Relate?
- discussion à propos de la culture.
- Traducción correcta a inglés de una frase famosa sobre la música
- I need a practice partner! 도와주세요! c:
- Discusss one global issue that is of concern to you.
- How to get the most out of phrasebooks and SRS apps?
- I am looking for a text of this song!