how long do you learn Russian or English?
how long do you learn Russian or English, and what you have success?
12 years for English``~but I think my English is not good enough >_<
Hello , I learn russian from 3 years old and it became my second language, though i don t use it very often. What about english , i am learning it from the school, but it s not enough. I think language have to be used as much as possible.I mean to practise it.
- Does this has happened to you as well?
- Why do people start blogging?
- Learning by English Movies
- Online Tools Which (Really!) Help Language Learners
- The most surprising place - El lugar mas soprendente
- Have you ever dreamt in the language you learn ?
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?