What is your favourite book?...
Alive -- A Chinese book written by Yuhan
Maybe Harry Potter .
I read the first of it when I study in primary school,and I read the last of it when I study in the university.
My favorite book is ABNKKBSANPLKO because the theme is to reminisce the past, your childhood activities, etc. I learned that it is normal to those crazy things that I thought I was the only person who did that.
The little prince(the french version)!
i dont like to read :)
In the Time of the Butterflies, by Julia Alvarez
A book from quite long ago ... John Barth, Chimera - a story like the shell of the Nautilus or a Klein bottle that disappears inside itself
The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay
I'm reading a Song of Ice and Fire, the book that the tv show The Game of Thrones is based on. It is great! There are 5 books so far each with 1000++ pages! And 2 more will be realease soon. It is great for fantasy lovers like me!!!
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?