Are everyone like to learn English with native or with your country teacher who speak english well?
Actually if this question come to me, I would like learning English with Native why?? Because they know more than our country teacher. My English teacher when I was in high school is from Indonesia, and yes I can understand all what they teached to us but some teacher just teach and not make it attractive so it make me bored.
And now, I started learn English with native speakers, and yeah it's very different, they make our lesson attractive. And sometimes they can share about their country and How's life in their country. That's why I like learn with Native speakers. ^^
How about you?? ^^
No comment given.
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And
- Language exchange
- What is the hardest tongue twister you have ever seen? Humorous ones are also welcome.
- What is the easiest language to learn?
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece
- Tips in egyption colloquial arabic"Day 1"
- PRACTICA EN SKYPE