Which one is right!!
I send some information for you don't worry.
I send some information to you don't worry.
Which noe is right, and why?
Please give the reason.
send to seems more common
Thank you Mr. Heinz.
Can you explain more, please?
Thank you CJ Hepp very much.
And my sentence: "I send some information for/to you, don't worry"
Grammatically is right, because I used verb (Send) in present indefinte.
Subject (I)+infinitive (verb). Present simple.
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might
- english for beginer
- People from Africa
- The Mayjor of Nutrition
- Why do I think to find a good english-speaking americans difficult?
- Some reasons why it is difficult to find a language partner
- What can make one do well at school but badly at work?
- Alguien que enseñe inglés
- Help! English to Kanji