Which one is right!!
I send some information for you don't worry.
I send some information to you don't worry.
Which noe is right, and why?
Please give the reason.
send to seems more common
Thank you Mr. Heinz.
Can you explain more, please?
Thank you CJ Hepp very much.
And my sentence: "I send some information for/to you, don't worry"
Grammatically is right, because I used verb (Send) in present indefinte.
Subject (I)+infinitive (verb). Present simple.
- What did you do when you are in the highest level of boredom?
- Idéer för en novell
- Disadvantages of learning more than 2 languages
- Find someone who want to learn Mandarin.
- Find a friend who speaks English, i can speak Chinese with you
- Did anyone else get this amazing opportunity?
- Italian Singers
- Their self-harm is a normal behavior? （ps：如果你说是的，我保证不打屎你！）
- When in question does, and when is, are, am?
- You speak Spanish and want to learn Dutch?