Which one is right!!
I send some information for you don't worry.
I send some information to you don't worry.
Which noe is right, and why?
Please give the reason.
send to seems more common
Thank you Mr. Heinz.
Can you explain more, please?
Thank you CJ Hepp very much.
And my sentence: "I send some information for/to you, don't worry"
Grammatically is right, because I used verb (Send) in present indefinte.
Subject (I)+infinitive (verb). Present simple.
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films
- HOW TO HAVE SPEAK WITH PROPERTY
- How to write an English business email more professional?
- I need to learn about the dynamics of sediment in a watershed.
- Whats app group!
- Japanese line group
- let's start learning language.
- Easy French 1 - à Paris!
- I want to learn english and I can teach turkish.