Which one is right!!
I send some information for you don't worry.
I send some information to you don't worry.
Which noe is right, and why?
Please give the reason.
send to seems more common
Thank you Mr. Heinz.
Can you explain more, please?
Thank you CJ Hepp very much.
And my sentence: "I send some information for/to you, don't worry"
Grammatically is right, because I used verb (Send) in present indefinte.
Subject (I)+infinitive (verb). Present simple.
- skype's grup
- Common problems in English
- Difference between bienvenue and di rien
- Hello guys..
- هيا نستفيد من ثقافات بعضنا البعض
- Do you ever see people make unnecessary corrections to texts?
- Why does italki upload photos sideways?
- What kind of host gift should I bring?