I wonder ..................
In fact ,I already relized the result of losing the direction in life,so ,i wonder if learning language is a good way can cure me or not ?
How i wish i can understand The Phantom Of The Opera instead of using translating.
actually，I've been learning English for seven years at school，but it can be understood as dumb English.
I hope to get some help from the one who can speak Eglish and be interested in Chinese .thanks!
Learning language is interesting but i dont know can it "cure" you or not. If you are talking about "losing the direction in life", then , maybe, the best way for you is to find an interesting hobby, something really new.
And if someone helps you but not really interested in Chinese?
Learning English at school is very different from actually using it. I studied Spanish for 5 years but have forgotten most of it, because I never use it outside of school. I started learning Mandarin in Beijing, however, and that made all the difference. Try to practice speaking with English speakers, and you will improve in no time! 加油，加油！
- Dime algo.Estoy confundido. Para los hablantes españoles nativo que estan aprendiendo inglés.
- ¿Por qué un profesor de español y no otro?/Why a Spanish teacher and not other?
- I want to make more friends from all over the world
- My diary:)( i hope u will help me):)
- Learning Japanese
- Who is ur idol?
- Why do you want to learn a foreign language?