Is there any finnish out there?
I want to learn finnish and I have been trying to find a partner to do so but it seems a very difficult task. I know nothing about finnish and I understand that very few people know enough of it so they can teach, or do not have the time neither the willing to teach. If some good soul wants to learn Spanish or improve his/her English level. We can have a good time and, who knows, maybe learn something from each other.
Thank you very much and have a nice day.
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?
- Language Exchange