Site Feedback

Phuket, Thailand ep.1

Hey guys!  I would like to improve my English with my life story ;)

I think you guy have knew about PHUKET or THAILAND before..

I'm a girl who've moved to live in Phuket turning to 14 years now since I was 11 years old.. (Let's starting count my age? hehe ;))

Before I'll be a Phuketian girl, I've lived in country side of Thailand that's called 'Northeast Thailand'  It's close to BANGKOK and  not far from North of Thailand..

I'm just a little girl that who've never seen beach and sea before just only trees and naturally with country life :)

My parents has planed that need to took me and my sis to be here for vacation but .. NO ..

they moved us to here and will never get back to Chaiyaphum, my hometown and a place that I called LIFE anymore!!!

I've never seen Foriengers before when I live with grandparents at country side but after I moved to PHUKET then I starting to knew about new LIFE, new WORLD, new FRIENDS, new RELIGION and new LANGUAGE .. 'South' 'Formal' 'English' and more than this...

Will be back soon.. :P 

Thanks for reading and give me some comment if I wrote something wrong..

Share:

Comments

I think you guys have known about PHUKET or THAILAND before.

I'm a girl who've moved to live in Phuket.I am turning to 14 years old now since I was 11 years

old.. (Let's try to guess my age? hehe ha ha ;))( only joking :))

Before I'll be became a Phuketian girl, I've lived in country side of Thailand that where's called

'Northeast Thailand'.

I'm just a little girl that who've who has never seen a beach and sea before.Only trees and

naturally nature with country life :)

My parents has have planed that need to took take me and my sister to here to be here for

vaocation but .. NO ..

They moved have brought us to here and will never get back to Chaiyaphum which means my

hometown and a place that I called LIFE anymore!!!

I've never seen foreigners before when I lived with grandparents at country side.But later on I

have moved to PHUKET and then I starting began to knew know about a new LIFE, a new

WORLD, new FRIENDS, a new RELIGION and then a new LANGUAGE. 'South' 'Formal' 'English'

and more than all.Hope i am right without missing any important one.good luck,lovely story.

@Kubilay 

Thank you so much for help me about how to write in a correct way :)

I think it would have been better to post this in Notebook (http://www.italki.com/notebook), but here's a proper correction anyway:

Hey guys! I would like to improve my English by giving you my life story ;)
I think you guys have heard about Phuket or Thailand before...

I'm a girl who's been living in Phuket since I was eleven years old... that's almost fourteen years now. (Let's try to count my age! hehe ;))

Before I became a "Phuketian" girl, I lived in the region of Thailand which is called 'Northeast Thailand'. It's close to Bangkok and not far from North Thailand.

I was just a little girl who had never seen the beach or the sea before; only trees and nature that come with country living. :)

My parents had first planned to take me and my sister here just for vacation but we all moved here instead and I would never get back to Chaiyaphum, my hometown and a place that I called my life anymore!!!

I never saw any foreigners when I was living with my grandparents in the countryside but after I moved to Phuket I started to discover a new LIFE, new WORLD, new FRIENDS, new RELIGION and new LANGUAGES.. 'Southern Thai', 'Formal Thai', 'English' and even more than this...

I'll come back soon... :P

Thanks for reading and please correct me if I have written anything wrong...

@Peachey

Thank you teacher! :D

I think  there  was  a  mistake  about  all the  corrections.The  things i  have  writtin  have gone andbecame   just like the same  as  your first post.I don't  know  why  but  i  am  really sorryy..my all corrections had gone.must be problem about the  browser...really  soorry.i have  just noticed.

Add a comment